Now it’s easy to keep up with the most important advances in the study, diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases. The Gastrointestinal Endoscopy app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on GIE website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy publishes original, peer-reviewed articles on endoscopic procedures used in the study, diagnosis, and treatment of digestive diseases. Articles report on outcomes research, prospective studies, and controlled trials of new endoscopic instruments and treatment methods. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy has become the international forum for the newest developments in the specialty, bringing readers challenging reports from leading authorities throughout the world.
iTunes subscriptions to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $349.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Now enjoy innovative digital content with the newly introduced article enhancements featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer; in addition to getting access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP.